Time & Place: 07.04.2011 19h at Hacklab KIKA
- Watch Testing Philosophies presentation from San Diego Ruby Users Group (15 min)
- Discussion about testing philosophies (15 min)
- Introduction to ruby.mk project (15 min)
- Meeting some of the testing tools (Cucumber, RSpec, pickle, factory_girl, shoulda, email_spec) (45 min)
- An example of BDD development (30+ min)
If there is more interest in explaining the testing tools and existing scenarios we can spend more time on it, and delay the live BDD example for the next week.
Македонски? Прочитајте го записот на Сподели Знаење блогот.
puts "Welcome to MKRUG team blog!"
As you can notice, we now have a team blog application written in Ruby on Rails and we will use it for announcing our meetings and writing Ruby related posts. If you want to be an editor, please write me an email at dalibor.nasevic gmail com.
You can write on the blog in whatever language you want (English, Macedonian or
something else!? Japanese maybe!?), we all have Google Translate and will probably understand what you are saying.
You can also read the source code of this application at Github and contribute to it if you have some ideas or you have better colors to improve the design.
This application will also be a starting point for one of the projects at the local Summer of Code (if it happens!?), see the discussions on the Google Group if you are interested.
If you haven't done it already, join our Google Group mailing list, follow us on Twitter @mk_rug and add our RSS feed to your RSS reader.
See you at the next MKRUG meeting.