On 13th of July Ruby.mk turns five!
It's been exciting five years of Ruby.mk. We held install fests, lots of meetups, presetations, Rails Girls and so on. Our next goal is to celebrate those 5 years as best as we can. Therefore, we are organizing a drinkup!
The drinkup will be held on 13th of July in Porta Pub (Bunjakovec). Starting time: 20:00h.
Oh, we'll be watching the World Cup final too! So, you can expect lots of beer, cheering and of course, praising of Ruby's awesomeness.
See you there!
We'll do a casual ruby meetup on Thursday 29th of May.
The plan is to share experience, have conversation about Ruby and similar things. If there is interest we could do a Coding Dojo or Code Kata. Or if someone wants to present anything, we'll be happy to see it.
Date and place: 29th May, 7pm - 9pm, Siyelo (map).
Another Ruby meetup this Thursday.
Date and place: 24th April, 7pm - 9pm, Hacklab KIKA.
- SOLID Principles in Ruby (Ile Eftimov)
- Ruby Similarities and Differences with Lisp, Smalltalk and Python (Vasil Taneski)
Time for another Ruby meetup.
Date and place: 27th March, 7pm - 9pm, Hacklab KIKA.
- Desktop applications with Ruby (Vlatko Trajkov)
- OO Design and Refactoring Patterns in Ruby (Milan Nasevic)
- Redmine/Gitlab Deployment (Lightning talk) (Damjan Georgievski)
We discussed on the mailing list to do more regular meetups with our Ruby users group. The plan is to have a technical meetup every last Thursday in the month with 2-3 presentations. Join the mailing list and send us your feedback about what you want to see or present on our meetups. Also, you can follow our calendar of upcoming events.
Date and place: 27th February, 7pm - 9pm, Hacklab KIKA.
We'll have three presentations:
- Implementation of a Simple Programming Language in Ruby with Treetop (Stojan Dimitrovski)
- Parser Generator Design (Boris Barbulovski)
- How to Build a Ruby Gem (Dalibor Nasevic)